Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (movie)

I have a feeling this series will build in popularity with each release. People will become more familiar with the characters and world, and the world and characters will also become more familiar to the viewers as the timeline draws closer to the time that the Potter books are set in. Just introducing Dumbledor will immediately make it seem more accessible to people since he's an old friend.

I also think people are underestimating the Potter crowd. This is going to build as it goes because the fans get kinda crazier the longer it goes on. And the story is going to get closer to the original lore in Harry Potter, so that'll bring a draw too. I honestly believe Cursed Child put some people off of it, because I know many who were going to pass on it solely for the feelings they had following that release.