Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026) | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
At least it also might mean pressure off SNW once it opens. That is something I'm looking forward to once the coaster becomes the new hot thing.
Once that opens, I think Universal should tear down Nintendo World to build a Twister coaster. Think of how much Twister merch they would sell. It would do SO much better than SNW. A lot of people think SNW is boring so why not tearing down for something GOOD?

But seriously, I think an indoor Twister coaster like Cosmic Rewind would be unironically a LOT of fun.

Twister popcorn bucket & sipper, cow plush, Dorothy action figure, Aunt Meg's Kitchen (food. Foooooood. Food!)..

It would also need water & fire effects. Actually, it'd be great if Hollywood Drift had fire effects too (even though USH has a terrible track record with fire)
I’m actually visualizing a Twister roller coaster in my head right now. The queue and station can be the weather research facility in Kansas where they’re developing Dorthy. The ride starts in a dark ride portion where the Twister is seen. We see some lighting strike a tree, splitting it in half, some wind picks up and we end up inside of a barn to take some shelter. With digital mapping, projection, and SFX of the walls getting pulled back (Like the end of Rise of the Resistance), the Twister roars through. Wind rips through our hair when we see the Twister around us and above us.

The Twister then pulls us backwards and through the “air” for the roller coaster portion. The cars rotate while we see cars and debris soar around us. We “crash into a ruined house and the ride stops briefly. The floor beneath the cars give, making a drop track section. The Twoster pulls us out of the house again, hoisting is through the air for one last coaster portion. Just like the final helix in Cosmic Rewind, the cars rotate around and face the Twister while passing another flying cow. We return to the weather station and the Twister has passed.

Dang as I write this, an indoor Twister coaster would go HARD. Make it happen Universal!

You needed more science in your bluesky stormy sky concept. You gotta point out that the final encounter is an F5. also you gotta have a b-mode backup plan lol

This is still on topic... Fast & Furious: Storm Chasers. "Ride or die" we'll have a new DK in Hollywood. DK? Donkey Kong? ....Drift. King.

• Haha
Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
Me too, I hope the queue in that ride will be far better or equal to that of Fast and Furious Supercharged at USF.
Never settle for equal, always want better, but expect disappointment so it hurts less lol

I want LED-lit trains so at night they mimic the under car neons!! But I'm not sure if these "rotating" trains would allow this gimmick.