Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 288 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So are they using the exact same loading area as Disaster? It looks really similar? I thought they tore the building down.

It's time to roll out the official verbiage.....

*Ahem*

TM Previews have begun, which means we are one step closer to finally experiencing the attraction under a “Soft Opening”.

For those unfamiliar, a “Soft Opening” is essentially a technical rehearsal of a new attraction, or a final release candidate test for the ride. All the major components are installed and operational but some tweaks, changes, and updates will occur prior to the grand opening.

One thing to remember is “Soft Openings” are never promised. There is no guarantee the ride will be opening. The ride might only open for a period of time, all day, or not at all depending on any issues or changes. There is no set schedule or guarantee it will be open until it’s officially Grand Opened.

This will probably the only ride in recent history where I have no problems watching a "POV" ride through. I have absolutely no care or anticipation for this attraction.

Reactions: belloq87