Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 156 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
2ORsIjd.jpg

Is the yellow box an area that will be outide?

Offices. Storage.

I used to park there. *sniffle* But in a company vehicle that never (or rarely) left the property. I just zipped around backstage.
I see quite a bit of traffic there so I was wondering if there were services for TMs or something like that

Last edited:
Boy those are some mighty desirable parking spaces some people have right there on the side. Could you imagine being able to park there?

Introducing PPP (premium parking plus) for only $100 a day. You also get your own private security guard and metal detector. Plus for an extra $50 you can have your car destroyed in the F&F preshow by a stunt man in a monster truck.

I see quite a bit of traffic there so I was wondering if there was services for TMs or something like that

The building right across from it is wardrobe, aka, the main team member entrance. And that road that goes off besides the wardrobe building goes to/from the main vehicle gate for backstage access, so pretty much constant traffic around there. Just a few buildings down is the main cafeteria.

So, arriving workers - shuttle busses for workers - and upper level staff, plus internal vehicles zipping around. A small number get to drive around backstage in a personal vehicle - most are driving the company fleet, but there's a decent number in the company fleet. The road is always busy.

It's also one of the few parking lots anywhere near the cafeteria.

The building right across from it is wardrobe, aka, the main team member entrance. And that road that goes off besides the wardrobe building goes to/from the main vehicle gate for backstage access, so pretty much constant traffic around there. Just a few buildings down is the main cafeteria.

So, arriving workers - shuttle busses for workers - and upper level staff, plus internal vehicles zipping around. A small number get to drive around backstage in a personal vehicle - most are driving the company fleet, but there's a decent number in the company fleet. The road is always busy.

It's also one of the few parking lots anywhere near the cafeteria.
I love that info - Thanks!

Introducing PPP (premium parking plus) for only $100 a day. You also get your own private security guard and metal detector. Plus for an extra $50 you can have your car destroyed in the F&F preshow by a stunt man in a monster truck.
Alright. :thumbsup:practical effects on "Slow & Not Very Furious" after all. ;)