Fast & Furious: Supercharged/Nighttime Studio Tour | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged/Nighttime Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'll be doing a review on DMMM probably later tonight..but; i wanted to express my thoughts on the Nighttime Tour, and Drupercharged, so yeah.

First off; the Nighttime tours were one of two firsts for the tour for the night of March 12th, as I was excited. To express this further, i was hoping for a little bit more than a common studio tour with lights..and i got that, a common studio tour with the night-time tour lights all through the backlot. it seemed also that there were sensor issues or something of that manner for Jaws, and the Flash Flood. We also didn't pass Little Europe and didn't do Earthquake so yeah..but, the credit should be given for the enhancements to JPs sequence. I'll admit that I should've kept my guard down, but it was a neat experience..and now,

Stinkpickle. Look; i'll say that this is better than Tokyo Drift & The Mummy Tunnel (Grinchs Lair is still my favorite for that location), and considering the IP; I hoped it'd be fun in person. And, to me; it is ok but not great, and considering that i LOVE KK-360, i found this somewhat boring. The story (if there is any) is lackluster with some really bad (and cheesy) jokes; even as Rock tried. It also felt that the acting besides Dwayne is shallow and pale, especially Michelle. That said..the technology of the musion; is top notch. It blends so well with the practical truck moving up and also, the 360 portion. It blows King Kong out of the water, even if being in the front car; Its immersive, and quite great for the Screen, even if there wasn't practical elements to that portion..but, as i said; i think Drupercharged has a lot to improve for Orlando, and I have hope that UC will do it better, especially considering Skull Island: Reign of Kong and how thats shaping up to be.

So, ratings.

Nighttime Tours; 3.5/5

Fast & Furious: Supercharged; 2.9/5

I did thought Supercharged was ok; but its not as good as some of the other animations. And for the tours; i'll take the daytime over the nighttime tours and thats not a question.

This just in: USH announced that Supercharged will see its final day on June 30th for a new team animation. sounds like Universal may have finally realized this ride is crap. 

Rumors have already swirled about the rides replacement. It will either be Skull Island, Godzilla or some other property. Care to discuss.....or at least check today's date? 

This just in: USH announced that Supercharged will see its final day on June 30th for a new team animation. sounds like Universal may have finally realized this ride is crap. 

Rumors have already swirled about the rides replacement. It will either be Skull Island, Godzilla or some other property. Care to discuss.....or at least check today's date? 

Nice attempt there, Freak.

:p   Well played.

I'm going to the park tomorrow. Can someone confirm the start and end time of the Nighttime Studio Tour?

The time of the last tram departure is published on the wait time page (http://ushwaittimes.com). That's 8:45 today, and with the same park closing time tomorrow, I'm sure the last tram will be at 8:45 tomorrow, too. (They evidently want the tram to return before the park closes.)

As for start time, as I pointed out above, the website says the nighttime tour starts at "sundown", and sunset is at about 7:45. If anything, they might start it later than sunset, because it's not dark at that time. But you probably want to wait until it's dark, anyway, for the full experience.

I'm going to the park tomorrow. Can someone confirm the start and end time of the Nighttime Studio Tour?

When the last tram departs at 8:45pm, the Nighttime tours usually begin around 6:15/6:30. My suggestion would be to go to the Studio Tour and ask someone there. But they usually give a two and a half hour window for Nighttime tours.

When the last tram departs at 8:45pm, the Nighttime tours usually begin around 6:15/6:30. My suggestion would be to go to the Studio Tour and ask someone there. But they usually give a two and a half hour window for Nighttime tours.

Not to disagree, because I don't have firsthand knowledge, but how do they pull off a night tour during the day?

Not to disagree, because I don't have firsthand knowledge, but how do they pull off a night tour during the day?

That's a great question. It doesn't work well. They turn on the projections in JP, Six Points and Psycho, but it just doesn't work cause of the daylight.