Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 141 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I only spent one day in the parks and never really headed over to this area, but I took a shot of current sight lines from across the water:

32375029550_d20f86df7b_b.jpg

Today, on Orlando Parks News they have a closeup of the wall and they speculate that it appears it has the beginnings of a brick texture.
The only wall that is molded with a brick pattern is the side that faces Kings Cross. The other side and front of the facade are molded as wooden slats.

One point about F&F. Expectations are so low, it will be nearly impossible to be disappointed. ...Hopefully, the reputed changes being made to the pre 360 room segment will make the attraction better than what's in Hollywood. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed thinking there might be a chance there's a set effects section somewhere before the 36o film scene.

I really hope they have a facade budget to blend in that wall, unless Game of Thrones is coming to Universal...?