Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 155 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They have mentioned nothing about an outside portion to the ride, it is all contained in the show building, I would assume the empty areas between the facade and the metalwork going up will become part of the queue etc.
I'm pretty sure Teebin covered this before. I can't recall exactly what he said, but I'm thinking he said queue, as you pointed out...Teebs. Are you awake? Can you tell us what's in the area.

Reactions: Joel
For reference:

22332793393_cfc7da31e3_b.jpg

Thinking about the line flow, It looks like to me (and I can be, oh so wrong); the entrance will be over by the OG Disaster entrance, as it will then loop out to an overarching outdoor queue area, themed as if it was alleyways; and the first building you enter will be the one located right at Beetlejuice. Then, it will spit people out behind it, to another alleyway area as it then takes people into the main showbuilding.

It's a guess, but who am I to say what will be the flow.

Reactions: maroonmol
Thinking about the line flow, It looks like to me (and I can be, oh so wrong); the entrance will be over by the OG Disaster entrance, as it will then loop out to an overarching outdoor queue area, themed as if it was alleyways; and the first building you enter will be the one located right at Beetlejuice. Then, it will spit people out behind it, to another alleyway area as it then takes people into the main showbuilding.

It's a guess, but who am I to say what will be the flow.

Pretty sure its been confirmed somewhere that the entrance will be at the old beetlejuice location.