Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 188 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Once a trip. Love the pre show & the outside M&G. The show itself is OK, not great, entertaining to a degree, but definitely not in the repeatable category. I don't dislike it like most of you. :):lol:

I rode it once, period LOL.

I know i'm from overseas but that's over 15 vacations, guess that puts me in the dislike it crowd LOL.

Only Uni attraction that beats it is...................... drum roll,........................FFL.
If it wasn't for B&T I wouldn't have even passed through the entrance LOL.

Reactions: Joel
I rode it once, period LOL.

I know i'm from overseas but that's over 15 vacations, guess that puts me in the dislike it crowd LOL.

Only Uni attraction that beats it is...................... drum roll,........................FFL.
If it wasn't for B&T I wouldn't have even passed through the entrance LOL.
Big agree on FFL. Same here. Once was more than enough....Does anyone really attend that show?:lol:

Reactions: TDBLMT and Coasted
Big agree on FFL. Same here. Once was more than enough....Does anyone really attend that show?:lol:
We went for first and only time. Throwing and catching octopus/i! Agree no point going back. Regarding the volunteer in late teens / early twenties eating really gross things in a glass box (head) ... with father taking photos. Do the really have a volunteer lined up for every show!? Where do they come from?

Reactions: ChrisFL
We went for first and only time. Throwing and catching octopus/i! Agree no point going back. Regarding the volunteer in late teens / early twenties eating really gross things in a glass box (head) ... with father taking photos. Do the really have a volunteer lined up for every show!? Where do they come from?

They recruit out front between shows and there's contingencies if they dont get people.. you used to get some legit stuff back in the day. Now for the eating it's a stupid mug that says "I ate gross stuff. Fear Factor (TM)."

I think being in the show gets you a t-shirt.

Reactions: Coasted
They recruit out front between shows and there's contingencies if they dont get people.. you used to get some legit stuff back in the day. Now for the eating it's a stupid mug that says "I ate gross stuff. Fear Factor (TM)."

I think being in the show gets you a t-shirt.

Yep you get a cup for the food challenge and a shirt only if you win fear factor nowadays. Back in the day if you won, you got a free pass to the park.

We have the luxury of 'touring' UoR differently. We use it like our staycation spot. AP's for the family. We live around 200 miles away. We go for a weekend here, a weekend there...maybe 4 to 5 nights once a year.

We stay on site when we can (which has been ever since CBBR opened). So, we just do this or do that. Shriek we have done maybe 3 or 4 times. FFL, I left half way through the first show I tried to watch.

Heck, I've had hotel express, went to a park and rode one ride one day...

IOA was odd when our daughter was not tall enough for Hulk/DD/Doom. Didn't like the trolley, my wife didn't like Seuss when it spun...a couple of the water rides were 'only if we are staying on site, we go in our swimsuits in the AM, hit the water rides...go back to the hotel pool....rest for the afternoon, figure the evening out.

Walked past the Disaster end of the site today to find the structure is exposed again with all of the brickwork stripped (remember there being a cover over it previously).

Trying to upload an image however it doesn't seem to be having it...

Walked past the Disaster end of the site today to find the structure is exposed again with all of the brickwork stripped (remember there being a cover over it previously).

Did it previously have a tarp on it?
I'd assume it's been taken down to Irma doesn't blow it away.

Did it previously have a tarp on it?
I'd assume it's been taken down to Irma doesn't blow it away.
Possibly, either way the structure has now had its brickwork stripped and looks to be ready for something new :)

As for pictures, from HHNLegacy;

and as for why; Irma. Disney is doing similar, and that there are pictures coming out of Grand Avenue and the future TSL entrance having it's scaffolding completely coming down to ensure safety. I would expect more and more to happen today, as the hurricane draws near.

Hey All,

So I don't want to start a rumor chain by any means, but I'm taking my friend down to Universal for his first visit next year. It's looking like we're going to go at the end of April or beginning of May, but he's a HUGE F&F fan so I'm hoping when we visit it will be open. Does anyone have an idea, or if you are a betting man, think that it will be open by the time we go? I know it says Spring 2018 by that extends into June. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

If I was to bet, it will soft open in march and then open around the first week of April, similar to Jimmy Fallon this year.

Although that said, rumors are that it could even be ahead of schedule. I think you'll be fine.

If I was to bet, it will soft open in march and then open around the first week of April, similar to Jimmy Fallon this year.

Although that said, rumors are that it could even be ahead of schedule. I think you'll be fine.
Thanks man! I appreciate it! :clap:

Hey All,

So I don't want to start a rumor chain by any means, but I'm taking my friend down to Universal for his first visit next year. It's looking like we're going to go at the end of April or beginning of May, but he's a HUGE F&F fan so I'm hoping when we visit it will be open. Does anyone have an idea, or if you are a betting man, think that it will be open by the time we go? I know it says Spring 2018 by that extends into June. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Personally, I would think that it could be very possible that it may open in Late April/Early May. It just depends, and that I'm sure there are people who could give a much better estimate than me