Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 213 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Heading over in early December from Australia - hopeful, but not holding out much hope, that's for sure! Think I'm a little too optimistic with that :)

I'm hoping that this building can be easily transformed in the future because I don't see this lasting more than 5 years.

No chance it’s gone in 5 years. Our best hope is that in 5 years that many of the screen-based attractions are replaced with physical attractions at the park.
And because of that FF will feel more like a change of pace instead of more of the same.

Although outside of T2 closing (and hopefully replacement is not screen based)- we have Shrek that will likely be gone. The Long shots would be Simpson’s or minions. The other screen rides are there for a while (transformers, FF and Fallon)

If I’m being honest, if MiB gets replaced with Pokémon and FFL with MoM- I’m not confident those won’t have a significant amount of screens. But both MoM and Pokémon would probably be better with some screenz.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad Dog
No chance it’s gone in 5 years. Our best hope is that in 5 years that many of the screen-based attractions are replaced with physical attractions at the park.
And because of that FF will feel more like a change of pace instead of more of the same.

Although outside of T2 closing (and hopefully replacement is not screen based)- we have Shrek that will likely be gone. The Long shots would be Simpson’s or minions. The other screen rides are there for a while (transformers, FF and Fallon)
Yes. Figure that by 2021 there will only be a few primarily screen rides in the park (Simpsons, F&F, maybe DM, Fallon) and the hybrid attractions Gringotts & Transformers.

Reactions: Andysol
I'm hoping that this building can be easily transformed in the future because I don't see this lasting more than 5 years.

i much rather have fallon gone sooner than this. Much much rather have something else than Fallon. This attraction wont be nowhere near as awful as that one

Yes. Figure that by 2021 there will only be a few primarily screen rides in the park (Simpsons, F&F, maybe DM, Fallon) and the hybrid attractions Gringotts & Transformers.
I think MoM will be a hybrid. Also, if Pokémon comes to fruition, I could see that being a hybrid also. Maybe even Mario Kart?
I’m fine with hybrids, personally. I enjoy them. It’s having 4 “box” simulators in a single park that makes me grow screen weary. If Simpsons and Minions bit the dust, I’d be more than ok with that (even though Simpsons is hilarious). Those are two original ride systems that are coming up on 30 years old here soon...

Doesn't surprise me as much of the plot for Supercharged is done via the tram tour with the driver. Assuming they're cutting those bits out for the actual ride portion, makes sense to have it be through a preshow like this.

Looks like they're stealing from the Fallon queue? A couple "shows" and some other random things to look at?

It's a preshow, you can see automatic doors on the lefthand side that would lead into the loading dock.

Reactions: Andysol and Alicia
I was wondering if the musion bits would be converted to standing room preshows, but it’s definitely looking like they’ll be the first stops on the bus just like the Hollywood version.

Reactions: Ryan