Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 215 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I didn't say F&F will be good. But it's not going to be this giant turd everyone on here is overhyping it to be. It'll be fine, and I'm willing to bet regular guests end up liking it.

This.

Naturally not everyone will like every attraction, if it's not for you dont ride it, there will be enough that do love it to make it another hit for Uni.

This.

Naturally not everyone will like every attraction, if it's not for you dont ride it, there will be enough that do love it to make it another hit for Uni.

To be clear, I think it's SUPREMELY disappointing. F&F is Uni's biggest franchise going and they're punting on giving it a great attraction. But it's not going to be a sky-falling disaster.

Plus, knowing more Potter and Nintendo come after it kind just has me ambivalent

To be clear, I think it's SUPREMELY disappointing. F&F is Uni's biggest franchise going and they're punting on giving it a great attraction. But it's not going to be a sky-falling disaster.

Plus, knowing more Potter and Nintendo come after it kind just has me ambivalent

I get that and to an extent I agree, was just pointing out that our thoughts are pretty mute as GP will most likely lap it up.

I really could not care less whether the average guest likes or dislikes an attraction; I only care if I like it, or think it looks exciting, and just because the general public may end up enjoying F&F does not mean my feelings about it being a gigantic, lazy waste of space and resources are required to change. If people like the ride, good for them! In my eyes, it's still going to be a mistake.

And large groups of people have been shown to be wrong frequently, and to have bad taste frequently.

Even the general public is getting tired of screen rides. Look at comments made by normal people on youtube or twitter and stuff
Yup.

Outside of Potter, Uni is basically catering to the lowest common denominator in many cases. Guests don't know what they want other than that they think a F&F ride sounds cool. Maybe they'll enjoy this ride. But they could have built an attraction that could have been universally loved and better fitting of the franchise.

Yup.

Outside of Potter, Uni is basically catering to the lowest common denominator in many cases. Guests don't know what they want other than that they think a F&F ride sounds cool. Maybe they'll enjoy this ride. But they could have built an attraction that could have been universally loved and better fitting of the franchise.

There will be several factors in how the GP responds to this, especially if it's their first time at the park.

What rides did they do before F&F? If they walked in and have done Despicable Me, Shrek, Fallon and then go to F&F, they're going to hate it.

There will be several factors in how the GP responds to this, especially if it's their first time at the park.

What rides did they do before F&F? If they walked in and have done Despicable Me, Shrek, Fallon and then go to F&F, they're going to hate it.
It will either be that, or they hit Diagon first and will work their way back, making F&F one of the first screen rides they see that day.

Reactions: Andysol
It will either be that, or they hit Diagon first and will work their way back, making F&F one of the first screen rides they see that day.

I can see the Virtual Line coming back to bite them in the ass on this. When it opens and it's busy and people are getting told to come back in 3 hours, there's only so many rides you can do without being in front of a screen.

Has anything been said about the possibly of waiting in two virtual lines at once?

They filmed new variations for the main 360 room so it was entirely possible that they could’ve re-filmed that too.

Remember, our version has two new characters not in the Hollywood version they have to work into the story.

Did they really? I think both the 360 scene and the dance party scene will be unchanged. The 2 new characters will probably just be added to one of the preshow rooms on TV screens, telling guests what they're in for.