Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 221 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
26814570589_94e8eb5db3_k.jpg

37874144864_4d8d235a6a_k.jpg

38591146411_e978db758d_k.jpg

Not sure if this was mentioned anywhere, but apparently Richter's was scheduled to close for a remodel/retheme to match its new neighbor but that seems to have been cancelled or at least postponed.

Not sure if this was mentioned anywhere, but apparently Richter's was scheduled to close for a remodel/retheme to match its new neighbor but that seems to have been cancelled or at least postponed.

After seeing @Frank Drackman 's pic below- I was actually just about to comment how out of place it looked across the lake. Here's hoping they put it back on the docket eventually.
And... oh, I don't know, maybe serve more unique food instead of the most generic theme park food in the entire resort? With the outside seating it truly has the opportunity to be something special.

After seeing @Frank Drackman 's pic below- I was actually just about to comment how out of place it looked across the lake. Here's hoping they put it back on the docket eventually.
And... oh, I don't know, maybe serve more unique food instead of the most generic theme park food in the entire resort? With the outside seating it truly has the opportunity to be something special.
Careful Bruce/Alcatraz

While I get the need for "cheaper" (for Universal) options around the resort..I would certainly like to see an upgraded "burger bar" concept at the very least here...

^ That teaser is such a joke. They need to be a bit more honest about this attraction. I don't understand the logic behind spending all this time and money on a ride you cant even give us a realistic idea of what we're getting. I mean we know but as far as the general public

Reactions: Coasted
^ That teaser is such a joke. They need to be a bit more honest about this attraction. I don't understand the logic behind spending all this time and money on a ride you cant even give us a realistic idea of what we're getting. I mean we know but as far as the general public

What should they say in the advertising?
Come ride what will probably be the most disappointing ride of 2018.
You know that Kong ride that people either love or hate? Well here it is again.
SCREENZ!
Fast and Furious, more like Slow and mediocre!

I don't think being honest is going to get people to visit.

As far as the GP are concerned, they're probably still excited about it and Universal would rather they were disappointed after they bought their park tickets.