Fast Pass + Question | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast Pass + Question

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Also, I would always recommend booking one for Soarin. The line is always notoriously long. In fact, even in the fastpass line you'll end up waiting a good 20 minutes.

This system is terrible. It favors only people who stay on property and can afford more premium prices rather than giving everyone a fair shot.

Not had a problem being offsite and booking. I've checked before using my AP and can still get almost everything at 30 days

I have to admit, I was one of the detractors when it was first announced. I talked some pretty bad junk, until I actually used it for myself. It was actually a pretty smooth process.

I would go for earlier times for any fastpass that you get. After you have used them get can keep getting more in the park, albeit only one at a time. If you check during the day it is possible to still get passes for even top tier attractions including 7DMT.

I would go for earlier times for any fastpass that you get. After you have used them get can keep getting more in the park, albeit only one at a time. If you check during the day it is possible to still get passes for even top tier attractions including 7DMT.

Here is my two though processes on this, and in no way saying one is better than than the other, and also can vary based on how someone tours the parks as well as how crowded the parks are.

Scenario 1
Do like you said, go for earlier times, use them up and book more later on in the day.

Scenario 2
Book FP+ for the later in the day and rope drop in the AM and hit the big rides you wanted to with little wait times

For my situation and having kids we tend to be more in the rope drop crowd and do thing earlier in the. We usually take a break partway thru the day and sometimes have every intention of heading back to the parks but a lot of the time we do't :lol: No as our kids are getting a little older we have been able to do more night time things at the parks but still have a ways to go

Is ripe drop worth it seeing as I won't be staying on Disney Property and won't have EMH

Is ripe drop worth it seeing as I won't be staying on Disney Property and won't have EMH

It depends on your priorities. If you want 7DMT with low wait and no FP+ id head straight for that at rope drop. If you wanted to rope drop and head for any of the other mountains you can get a bit done before the lines build. Generally in the quieter months (well when early Dec was quiet, lol) We would rope drop and be able to get quite a bit done before the line really got long.