Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite Future World Pavillion

Which is your favorite Future World Pavillion

• Spaceship Earth

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • The Living Seas

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • The Land

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Test Track

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Mission: SPACE

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Wonders of Life

• Universe of Energy

• Innoventions

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
It was a 4-way tie for me, The Seas, Test Track, Mission: Space, and Imagination, I picked Mission: Space in the end.

I went with Spaceship Earth. As old as it is I must say I never go to Epcot without riding it, and I really liked the re-imagination scenes (except maybe for the end).

OMG, that's blasphemy, Peaches! LOL I love the current Imagination. But, I guess I can only say that because I was too young to remember the original Imagination with Figment.

Ah then you can't fully commit to that statement. The original had Dreamfinder and the song was so much better.
I have it on my computer and listen to it often so I still know the whole ride soundtrack.
There is just soooo much empty, wasted space in that attraction now, it used to but full of fun Figment stuff. I miss it.
And I liked the play area after the ride alot more back then too.
The hologram instruments were soooo very cool.

I went with Spaceship Earth, for the pavillion rather than the ride. I just love that entrance area! I enjoy the Land very much as well. I haven't been to Test Track in a few years, so I can't say anything about that one.