Favorite/Least Favorite Land | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite/Least Favorite Land

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What's your favorite IOA land?

• Port of Entry

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Marvel Superhero Island

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Toon Lagoon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Jurassic Park

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Lost Continent

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Seuss Landing

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
Feb 1, 2008
South FL
I'm surprised this isn't already up.

Favorite: Lost Continent, but I have no idea how things will be with Potter moving in, so Marvel may be my new fave.

Not So Much: This is a hard decision. I have no actual least favorite (this is my favorite theme park that I've ever been to), but I decided to go with JP due to the lack of rides. However, I still love the theming and the River Adventure.

Based purely on themeing and not attractions, I went with Jurassic Park.

I really like all the Islands so I don't really have a least favorite. If I had to pick I'd go with Marvel since a lot of it reminds me of an area of Six Flags. :shrug:

I actually like Seuss Landing. Just the small little areas of detail that are throughout the area is fun to look at. I mean, the detail of this land is what sold JK Rowling for Harry Potter Land.

Like Sledge, I like all the islands. But if I had to pick one.....Toon Lagoon.

My favorite would be Jurassic Park. The feel is so authentic to that of the movies. Let's hope that little wizard doesn't ruin that.

Least favorite would be Toon Lagoon. I hate Dudley and dislike the fact that the only two rides there get you soaked. It just looks cheap to me.

I actually like Seuss Landing. Just the small little areas of detail that are throughout the area is fun to look at. I mean, the detail of this land is what sold JK Rowling for Harry Potter Land.

When we walked through there on Saturday we realized for the first time just how annoying the music is. It's terrible! :lol:

I chose Toon Lagoon. Popeye is the best water ride ever. I also LOVE Dudley. I mean, yeah, its kind of cheap looking on the inside and seems a little Six Flags-ish, but its so much fun!

Superhero Marvel Whatever Island only has one ride that I really like and obviously it has to be Spiderman. I can only really ride the Hulk once in a while because I get so sick on it. I don't even attempt Stormforce or whatever its called. Its like teacups on crack. I'd vomit.

Jurassic Park doesn't have enough, but it would probably be my 2nd vaorite because of JPRA and Camp Jurassic which is FUUUNN. lol

The Suess Land doesn't really appeal to me. I don't really have a reason for that.

Port of Entry is a land?

Lost Continent I don't really care for because Dueling Dragons makes me sick and Poseidon could be soooo much better. When Potter comes to town I might change my mind about this area though. ;)

I have never been, so I cannot really say. The Lost Continent looks amazing!

If Jurassic Park is like the hollywood one, dang its pretty cool.

This is reallt tough for me. I love the rides in Marvel and Toon Lagoon, the theming and JPRA in JP, dragons and theming in LC, and theming and atmosphere in SL. POE looks great and is fun just to hangout on a bench or something there. My favorite is constantly changing but I'll go with JP and Marvel a very close second.

i hear that in seuss landing you can not find any straight lines. the details of that area are amazing. i really think the details in every area really are wonderful examples of making you walk into a different world.

Reactions: d a n n y
I also chose the Lost Continent. The originality sticks out the most for me. Also, it is so easy to become engrossed in the theming of this island. Dueling Dragons is also my favorite ride in the park.

Toon Lagoon for me. Has two of my favorite rides in it, the theming is great, and I've constantly walked through a fountain on a hot day. It's the best.