Favourite Merchandise in the Parks | Inside Universal Forums

Favourite Merchandise in the Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 7, 2010
Belfast, UK
Well since I started a thread about favourite food/drink in all the parks, I thought I'd ask what is your favourite merchandise?

Also I did post this in a different thread but I was wondering what sort of merchandising do they have at Disney/UOR for the 'build-them' things. For example Mr Potato Head and the Droids in hollywood studios.

Thanks guys!:thumbs:

I have to say Disney's t-shirts have gotten really good. I would buy one each of that whole wall of modern and vintage-ish tees at Mouse Gear in Epcot.

The line of merchandise I liked was the small die cast attraction vehicles that Disney had. They only part of the line still available is the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin car.

Also, the only make your own item I have seen lately at the parks is a make your own SpongeBob SquarePants at Universal.

I don't buy merchandise but I love to take pictures of the items I like.

From Marvel...

dsc7039s.jpg

dsc7040s.jpg

dsc7042s.jpg

dsc7043s.jpg

dsc7053s.jpg

.​

Most of the stuff I buy I find on Ebay :lol:. My favorites include the set of comic books and pins from the opening of IOA, and a special Mission Space Globe given out at the grand opening which spins.

I don't buy much merchandise in the park but the HHN stuff is cool and some of the despicable me stuff is neat.