Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fear Factor

Feb 1, 2008
Sanford, FL
As of Saturday 4/4, Fear Factor Live has reopened to the public in order to accommodate the Spring Break crowds. Wonder if it will close again after Spring Break season or if it will remain open.

Hopefully it'll be open during the summer. :lol: Last time I was at Universal, this didn't exist. I like the concept, and I don't really understand the hate thrown its way, though I have to admit that by now its time has come and gone... you know, like what would be the case if the American Idol Experience had opened three years ago and was still open now. :p

Hopefully it'll be open during the summer. :lol: Last time I was at Universal, this didn't exist. I like the concept, and I don't really understand the hate thrown its way, though I have to admit that by now its time has come and gone... you know, like what would be the case if the American Idol Experience had opened three years ago and was still open now. :p

Oh once you see it you'll understand the hate. :lol:

Oh once you see it you'll understand the hate. :lol:

Yeah, it's god awful.

I was shocked it wasn't open last week as I expected some spring break crowds but nothing major. It didn't need to be open. Hopefully this is replaced very shortly. It's such a waste of space. I'd rather the spot be a year round Bill and Ted show.

Yeah, its open. That way its fair game to say it should be closed forever. Wouldn't an Indy-style stunt show be really cool in there? Maybe based on the Jason Bourne series.

As of Saturday 4/4, Fear Factor Live has reopened to the public in order to accommodate the Spring Break crowds. Wonder if it will close again after Spring Break season or if it will remain open.[/QUOTE]

I hope it does. The ride is completely out of date. It hasn't been on air since early 2008 or so. If Universal was smart, they would put something in FFL's place once HRRR, and TWWOHP is done.

I agree, knock the stadium down and put in a new ride. My kids made me sit through this yesterday, uggghhhhh, I was wishing for death. It's gonna be scorpions ok, geesh.

UniversalOrlando.com now has Fear Factor listed as being closed due to preparations for Halloween Horror Nights 19.

Way sooner then usual. Seems to me like Fear Factor's days are numbered.

It was open today. :(

IMG_1039.jpg

That is quite unfortunate.

I'm surprised it's open. UniversalOrlando.com lists it as being closed due to preparations for HHN.

That is quite unfortunate.

I'm surprised it's open. UniversalOrlando.com lists it as being closed due to preparations for HHN.

I'm thinkin it will be close for HHN work sooner than later. plus I think they will keep it open depending on crowd levels, that is probably why it is listed as closed on Universal's website