First Time at Universal Studios Hollywood and Disneyland Resort: Trip Report | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

First Time at Universal Studios Hollywood and Disneyland Resort: Trip Report

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
One more thing that I forgot to bring up when talking about Disneyland...

For people who have been on both, what's the consensus on which domestic Space Mountain is the superior one? To me, Disneyland's felt smoother and quite a bit faster, but Magic Kingdom's has the better layout (more drops).
This is me all the way. If MK's was as smooth, and modern as DL's, it'd be the better version be a decent bit imo. DL's layout is very... boring. Turn after turn after turn. The drops on MK's SM add more actual thrill.

That sounds like such a fun trip! California adventures should be really enjoyable. Be sure to stay hydrated and enjoy all the amazing rides and attractions. Galaxy's Edge should be really immersive. Have a safe flight and I'm sure you'll make great memories at the parks. Bon voyage!