Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

First Trip

Mar 15, 2017
We are going to be at USH next week for the first time ever and it just happens to be my birthday. We are staying at the Safari Inn and plan to try to use their shuttle but may also utilize Uber. Any tips on drop off/pick ups using Uber at CityWalk or the actual park? 

Also any touring tips would be helpful. I'm a Disney veteran and can get through those parks easily but am not sure what to do first at USH. We will be there on Monday and Tuesday and possibly a quick drop in Sunday evening to activate our annual passes. 

Finally, I bought my tickets through work online. How can I tell if they include early entry?

TIA

If they were not purchased on Universal's own website, they do not include early entry. So, if you were on their site but with a promocode through work, you have early entry. If they were bought through a third-party, they do not.

Get to Harry Potter first, go to Simpsons right after, then Jurassic Park, Mummy, then Transformers if he line isn't long, (it clears up around closing time) do the Studio Tour and Minion Mayhem if time