Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Food & Wine 2021

Last edited:
Honestly, I can't believe they're actually doing concerts. But I guess they have a giant, outdoor concert yard and doing two shows per performer per day will allow them to cap attendance and also allow everyone who wants to go a chance to see the artist.

Just seems a bit premature for live concerts still, imo, especially since people are going to use drinking alcohol for the whole concert as an excuse to not wear a mask.

Honestly, I can't believe they're actually doing concerts. But I guess they have a giant, outdoor concert yard and doing two shows per performer per day will allow them to cap attendance and also allow everyone who wants to go a chance to see the artist.

Just seems a bit premature for live concerts still, imo, especially since people are going to use drinking alcohol for the whole concert as an excuse to not wear a mask.
Distancing during Fiends at HOS worked pretty well

They could also expand backward a bit to allow more room

I would have more of an objection if Universal was trying this

But SeaWorld and Busch have much better concert venues