Ford v Ferrari (Fox) | Inside Universal Forums

Ford v Ferrari (Fox)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
The first trailer for the anticipated film, FORD v FERRARI has released.

The film is directed by James Mangold (The Wolverine, Logan, Walk The Line) as it sees Christian Bale and Matt Damon duo the biopic.

Reactions: jtsalien
I've been waiting for this trailer to drop. Have really high hopes for this :popcorn:

Mangold has continuely impressed me, and seeing him tackle a story like the war between those two auto-giants, is a fascinating and exciting prospect.

I've been waiting to hear more, and this trailer sells me on it already.

Reactions: jtsalien
Just watched this on IMAX and wow what phenomenal film. Christian Bale definitely deserves an Oscar nod for this role. Having no knowledge prior to seeing this I was surprised at how much I liked it. The pace of the movie was well done with just enough balance of everything.

Saw it today, and hooly crap this film is so good. Mangold delivers another amazing film, with Matt and Christan both amazing. That said, the star in this film, is the music and sound department: They really did something special with it.

It also hits me harder than I thought it did, and even with the film feeling fast (even though it's almost three hours), it's one of my favorite films of the year.

Reactions: belloq87