Fountain of Nations is down? | Inside Universal Forums

Fountain of Nations is down?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 5, 2015
For the past few months the Fountain of Nations in Innoventions plaza has been mostly shut off (even the lights on the perimeter are not on at night). Is this part of a scheduled refurbishment, or is it just being neglected like a lot of other details around WDW?

For the past few months the Fountain of Nations in Innoventions plaza has been mostly shut off (even the lights on the perimeter are not on at night). Is this part of a scheduled refurbishment, or is it just being neglected like a lot of other details around WDW?

You might be bad times you visit as it's running. In fact a new opening show has debuted. Sometimes the fountain shuts down late at night so if you're leaving late that might be the issue.

You might be bad times you visit as it's running. In fact a new opening show has debuted. Sometimes the fountain shuts down late at night so if you're leaving late that might be the issue.
I was at the park twice in the last month from 3pm until close and it was down all day. Cast members in the area have also noted it hasn't been performing lately.

I was at the park twice in the last month from 3pm until close and it was down all day. Cast members in the area have also noted it hasn't been performing lately.

I was told it's been running. A quick Instagram search has photos of it running and some without the fountains on top running.

It's most likely running with more downtime than normal.