Frontierland Expansion? | Inside Universal Forums

Frontierland Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 14, 2014
Seoul, Korea
Over on another site,
A reliable insider has posted a frontierland expansion just got approved with one E-Ticket. What does that E-Ticket represent no one knows at the time. However it is also most likely they will bringing back the seasonal verisons of the Country Bear Jamboree.

Reactions: Ryno27
I'm baffled as to why they'd put another E-ticket in the LAST place that needs it in the MK, and I'm terrified this will mark the end of TSI and the ROA.

But at least we may get the seasonal CBJ shows back...so yay?

Reactions: Cole and *Q*
I'm baffled as to why they'd put another E-ticket in the LAST place that needs it in the MK, and I'm terrified this will mark the end of TSI and the ROA.

But at least we may get the seasonal CBJ shows back...so yay?

The guy who broke the news said nothing is going away as far as he knows and this is a true expansion.

why is saying TSI could go two ways: an update or removal. He also said the plan isn't final yet, only that it's nearing the greenlight.

The first MK E-Ticket in 25 years? Well, it'll open later than that but finally. It'd have to be an original concept though because I can't think of one Frontierland attraction from the other Disneylands that WDW doesn't already have.

I don't think he would've said anything if it wasn't basically final, but who knows.
"Two years ago when we first broke the news it was out of left field. Now it is more than that and on the verge of getting the final green light. Could it end up getting canceled? Sure but that's the risk of posting this kind of information. As a few well known and respected posters on this thread will tell you, I don't reveal something unless either I'm personally involved in the project or close work associates are involved. If I believe there is danger of my identity being revealed I'll break the news to someone on here that I trust not to post until it is safe. It doesn't guarantee the project will be completed but it is as accurate as you will get regarding current plans as of that day."

Reactions: Ryno27
I hope they leave TSI..that is one of the quieter parts of the park. It's a great place to let the kids run around, and explore. My daughter enjoyed it WAY more then the 60 second mine train ride.

I haven't been to TSI since I was a kid and it blew then. I don;t think i'd be devastated to see it go.

I do agree with you... but I never visit it... I don't even know what's on it. Is the paint can thing still a thing?

It's also not ADA compliant, causes many guest injuries and has limited hours of operation. I personally love it and the river boat, but thinking logically (or more important, thinking like a Disney bean counter), that is a huge area that could be better used to create more capacity and generate more revenue.