Frozen Ever After | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Totally hate this idea. Keep the cartoon crap out of World Showcase!

If they want a Frozen ride so badly, they should add it to the Magic Kingdom where it belongs.

So, I just wanted to give you guys without little girls an idea how big Frozen Merchandise really is. My daughter's birthday is in two weeks, and I wanted to buy her a singing Elsa doll. Both my local Disney stores are out of them. Furthermore, they are currently selling for around $150!! on Ebay.

All those folks that horded PS4 or Xbone in hope for selling for huge profits should have stocked up on Frozen merchandise instead...jesus.

I know Frozen is a huge hit.. but Epcot needs a lot of attractions or dead spaces replaced, not Maelstrom which still gets a healthy number of riders and is still mildly entertaining.

I'm confused about Frozen replacing Maelstrom I think that Frozen is perfect for that ride. Oh what is going to happened to the film in the end of the ride they will change it too?

I'm confused about Frozen replacing Maelstrom I think that Frozen is perfect for that ride. Oh what is going to happened to the film in the end of the ride they will change it too?

I would love to see a new film with narration from the characters taking us through the real Norway

So by this time next week, Frozen will have passed Despicable Me 2 to be the #3 film domestically for 2013. It's still got $100 mil to catch on international, but still hasn't been released in China.

So I saw the movie for the first time finally and would love seeing this made into a ride somehow. I would hope they don't just do a Test Track type Frozen overlay on Maelstrom because I don't think it would do it any justice.

So by this time next week, Frozen will have passed Despicable Me 2 to be the #3 film domestically for 2013. It's still got $100 mil to catch on international, but still hasn't been released in China.

It's also Disney's second highest grossing movie domestically behind POTC2

And Japan! This movie is chugging right along to pass the billion dollar mark worldwide. It (and Gravity) are the two real surprises of 2013 box office wise. It won't pass Iron Man 3, but Disney should have the #1/#2 movies of 2013 when all is said and done.

Now they just need to sweep Lone Ranger under the rug. :shifty:

And Japan! This movie is chugging right along to pass the billion dollar mark worldwide. It (and Gravity) are the two real surprises of 2013 box office wise. It won't pass Iron Man 3, but Disney should have the #1/#2 movies of 2013 when all is said and done.

Now they just need to sweep Lone Ranger under the rug. :shifty:
I don't know if it could reach 1 billion, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Personally, I would rather them build a new (high tech) ride for a film that has made them millions. Also, it would definitely be a draw for many people. The sooner they fast track this the better. The Let it Go song should definitely be featured.

While I love Maelstrom, Frozen was an excellent movie and deserves a ride in Norway. My only issue is the location/size. Maelstrom isn't exactly a long ride, nor is the show building that big. If they did a Frozen ride, I'd like to think that they would gut the entire pavilion and expand the attraction somehow to accommodate a larger, more in-depth ride experience. A queue themed to Elsa's ice castle could be brilliant if pulled off properly. I hope this rumor comes to fruition.

Why would a World Showcase Pavilion built to educate people about Norway include a Frozen ride, let alone be completely modified to fit the theme of world showcase? There is an entire park for this kinda stuff in MK... this isnt what Epcot was intended for.... I dont like the idea of Frozen in Epcot at all... it belongs in MK.