Funny On Ride Photo | Inside Universal Forums

Funny On Ride Photo

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 7, 2010
Orlando, FL
I found this from a trip to IOA back in April 2009 from Jurassic Park, so you should post your funny on ride photos if you have any! :)

jurassic.jpg

Notice the women wearing shower caps and looking scared for their lives :)

Last edited:
I found this from a trip to IOA back in April 2009 from Jurassic Park, so you should post your funny on ride photos if you have any! :)

-How do I attach the photo to here?-

First, the photo has to be uploaded to a site such as tinypic or photobucket. Then, click the "Insert Image" button on here and paste the URL.

None of these are mine but I found them and felt like some of you would enjoy these.

jtavsy.jpg

2e3bhig.jpg

16lfhgh.jpg

2aadmcj.jpg

x1k3mr.jpg

2eb97vr.jpg

2w6dvn9.jpg

2vanomq.jpg

21o8xi1.jpg

Haha 1st Splash Mountain one and Goliath were my favorites. The Daredevil Farms one, though, is that even possible? Unless they glued the pieces to the board, they would've fallen off long before the drop. There should be a website where we could post these lol.

Hehe nice photos everyone :) yeah, the pieces would be glued and they're just pretending to play.

The sleeping one and posters on splash mountain are great :)

Its 30 dollars for a 8x10 at WWOHP, I wonder why it is 10 dollars more there and everywhere else its 20. I guess they are just milking the money.

Its 30 dollars for a 8x10 at WWOHP, I wonder why it is 10 dollars more there and everywhere else its 20. I guess they are just milking the money.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. And unless the picture's the funniest thing I've ever seen (the one I've posted is the only one I've ever gotten), it's not worth the money.