Future of Jurassic Park River Adventure | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

Future of Jurassic Park River Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Do you want River Adventure to get the Hollywood treatment or stay JP?

• Keep it JP

Votes: 108 37.4%
  • Bring on the iRex

Votes: 181 62.6%

• Total voters
Every park guest outside the ride....
Jurassic Park GIF by Vidiots

If Universal decides to ever update JPRA and the land as a whole, first off I think the ship has sailed on theming it to the Jurassic World trilogy from 2015-2022. With the franchise getting a new film in 2025, maybe it's possible that any substantial re-theme could pull from this new iteration of the franchise. Or maybe there will be yet another iteration of JW they will update it to if and when the time comes.

Reactions: biggerboat16
If Universal decides to ever update JPRA and the land as a whole, first off I think the ship has sailed on theming it to the Jurassic World trilogy from 2015-2022. With the franchise getting a new film in 2025, maybe it's possible that any substantial re-theme could pull from this new iteration of the franchise. Or maybe there will be yet another iteration of JW they will update it to if and when the time comes.
I do find it interesting to see what Japan’s doing. It seems like they’re giving it a Hollywood-level overhaul but maintaining the classic JP theme. At this point maybe JP is the only thing that is evergreen in the franchise. Given that the Orlando and Japan versions are mirrored clones, maybe they could split research and development costs