Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF) | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
But... I wanted to see the layout... haha!

It's a fascinating picture, mind you. Looked at it for a few times today, and it bares some similarities to something I heard.

That said, it isn't something that should be posted. Let alone, we had the same issue I believe with Kong and Hulk, so it makes sense to crack down on that aspect.

where would one find leaked blue prints? I'm asking for a school project..... for ... architecture class :look:

Reactions: alias8703
where would one find leaked blue prints? I'm asking for a school project..... for ... architecture class :look:

You have two options. You have to spend every second online for some idiot to post something they shouldn't and you have to spot it and save it before a mod does or the person realises what a huge mistake they've made or you make friends with the right people and prove that you can keep a secret because if you can't, you're out the club and won't ever get back in.

You have two options. You have to spend every second online for some idiot to post something they shouldn't and you have to spot it and save it before a mod does or the person realises what a huge mistake they've made or you make friends with the right people and prove that you can keep a secret because if you can't, you're out the club and won't ever get back in.

Hello friends I wont say anything, honest I wont :wave:

Hello friends I wont say anything, honest I wont :wave:
Source: "Don't tell anyone, but it's Bond."
Me: "Ok, thanks" 10 mins later
visual_skywriting_2.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't been up to date in this thread until tonight...you lot make me feel bad talking like a Hello Kitty Store doesn't do well...I mean, my wife visits every trip.

This is the first time she met HK though...man, she wasn't dressed Right that first day I guess, so we had to go back the next morning when my wife was dressed up so she could meet her childhood idol again...

Heck, I almost sold one of my wife's purses when someone offered me more money than we bought it for from that silt store...

And my daughter has a purse now...and they both made their own bows...

Man, I do hope they close that place...my vacation dollars will go a lot further if they close that shop!!

How did I get here?!?

23653977018_1d24d4d648_c.jpg

36837218133_547d8afb6a_c.jpg

Last edited:
Well the franchise of SLOP might be in some troubling territory as the Louis CK allegations flood in. Very likely they will recast, but keep an eye out.

Recasting in a situation like this is a pretty easy thing. It's very rare that the voice talent itself is the big lure for an animated film, and I very much doubt CK was the major draw bringing in the families to SLOP.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
Well the franchise of SLOP might be in some troubling territory as the Louis CK allegations flood in. Very likely they will recast, but keep an eye out.

With it being animated, the effect will be a lot less than lets say if it was live action so I don't see it being that big an issue.