Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF) | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well the franchise of SLOP might be in some troubling territory as the Louis CK allegations flood in. Very likely they will recast, but keep an eye out.
That didn't even occur to me as I'm reading the NYT article. That's unfortunate for SLoP.

Recasting in a situation like this is a pretty easy thing. It's very rare that the voice talent itself is the big lure for an animated film, and I very much doubt CK was the major draw bringing in the families to SLOP.

It's not about him being a draw, it's about him being in a film for families. Again, a recasting is totally a possibility but it's still something to keep in mind. I wouldn't be surprised if the float was pulled from the parade a short bit or CK's voice is silenced out of it for the moment.

Reactions: Alicia
Aw man. I didn't realize he was the voice of Max. That would be really hard to recast.

A thought occurs with my head. If Kidzone isn't going to close until late 2018, could we be able to handle the closure of Shrek and FFL in January? I am thinking of it, and if Kidzone isn't going away anytime soon; it shouldn't be a problem, correct?

A thought occurs with my head. If Kidzone isn't going to close until late 2018, could we be able to handle the closure of Shrek and FFL in January? I am thinking of it, and if Kidzone isn't going away anytime soon; it shouldn't be a problem, correct?
When was it established that KidZone would be closing late 2018? I assumed KidZone would be early 2018 and Shrek late 2018. Was Nintendo pushed back again?

Quickly: Max speaks on the Superstar Parade float, right? Wonder if they'll silence him until Illumination finds their new Max.

Now that Illumination has made their move, as long as they find a soundalike and don't require a change of story the attraction should still be on track. Him having surgery and getting the voice of say, Ray Romano would make me legitimately laugh tho.

Quickly: Max speaks on the Superstar Parade float, right? Wonder if they'll silence him until Illumination finds their new Max.

Now that Illumination has made their move, as long as they find a soundalike and don't require a change of story the attraction should still be on track. Him having surgery and getting the voice of say, Ray Romano would make me legitimately laugh tho.
With just a week until the Superstar parade goes away for the Holiday parade, I wouldn't expect to see any changes until it returns. Unless removing the voice is super easy, or they just leave that one float out this week.

Reactions: Ryan