Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF) | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
THAT's true, but I really love the theming of the whole interior. Even if it isn't relevant anymore, the monsters are a huge part of universal's history, and while having just the make-up show would be serviceable, I would rather keep monsters cafe tbh
I like it too. Thematically; however, it just doesn’t fit if they were to flesh out New York.

I’d much rather Monsters get a dedicated area in park 3. Not sure if Uni will attempt that though, considering every monster movie they’ve done post Mummy (Frasier versions) has flopped.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I like it too. Thematically; however, it just doesn’t fit if they were to flesh out New York.

I’d much rather Monsters get a dedicated area in park 3. Not sure if Uni will attempt that though, considering every monster movie they’ve done post Mummy (Frasier versions) has flopped.

Again though Waterworld flopped yet its still one of their top attractions that seems to have no chance of going away due to its popularity.

Edit: Just found out who owns the rights to Penny Dreadful which also deals with monsters. Fun fact its the same company that was Comcast put a bid in for.

Last edited:

I love monster cafe but if we were to get a fleshed our NY and an updated entrance I would be alright with losing it. I love the monsters though so I would hope we get some type of classic monster deal either with the new park or if a space cleared in USF

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Again though Waterworld flopped yet its still one of their top attractions that seems to have no chance of going away due to its popularity.

Edit: Just found out who owns the rights to Penny Dreadful which also deals with monsters. Fun fact its the same company that was Comcast put a bid in for.

The difference is that the Waterworld show was released simultaneously with the film and they thought it was gonna be a huge success. The film flopped but they observed that the show was becoming one of their biggest selling points and it still is.

It makes no sense to make an attraction based on a film that bombed. Why else did we never get that Van Helsing ride (the maze doesn’t count) that later became Potter?

I literally saw these in the store yesterday. They also had Transformers: The Ride and Minion Mayhem versions:

green.png