Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Compare the size of one Shrek theatre to the Disaster queue or a popup tent. Seems doable. My only concern is: I can't remember, but is the floor itself sloped? They'd have to build a false floor.
Unless a sloping floor was part of the plan...

What about a pitch perfect show using live singers and holograms of the actors from the films? Could feature new songs not In the film, plus added comedy from the commentators.

Would be relatively low cost, minimal changes needed and appeals to a market which universal doesn't offer much for.

Thoughts??

Reactions: greendude33
What about a pitch perfect show using live singers and holograms of the actors from the films? Could feature new songs not In the film, plus added comedy from the commentators.

Would be relatively low cost, minimal changes needed and appeals to a market which universal doesn't offer much for.

Thoughts??

I would rather have Shrek than a Pitch Perfect show any day.

The problem with that kind of show is it will basically be a new version of Beetlejuice. The songs may be fresh in everyone's mind when it opens. But give it about 3-5 years and then they'll have to update it. I think an attraction like that dies out very quickly.

Last edited:
I read Dreamworks is stopping it's distribution deal with Disney and switches to (probably) Universal.
Will that mean anything for the theme park rights and will we see more/updated.new Dreamworks ip's in Universal Studio?

Last edited:
I read Dreamworks is stopping it's distribution deal with Disney and switches to (probably) Universal.
Will that mean anything for the theme park rights and will we see more/updated.new Dreamworks ip's in Universal Studio?
DreamWorks never worked with Disney...?

DreamWorks never worked with Disney...?

DreamWorks Studios had a distribution deal with Touchstone Pictures (owned by Disney) for their live action movies. Not to be confused with DreamWorks Animation, where everyone's favorite ogre comes from, which has a distribution deal with Fox.

Last edited:
Reactions: tankart150