Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Future of Star Tours (DHS)

I've come to appreciate this attraction a lot more as its become one of the few things you can get on without a long wait lately so I'm actually really excited for these additions (but also hope waits don't shoot up too much). Hoping to get Mando when I ride!

Star Tours is one of those rides that never gets old, no matter how old the IP or ride film is.

The randomization definitely makes it worth the re-rides, but there's always that fear of repeating the same combo over & over lol
It used to be a lot worse with the original 2, 3, 3 and 3 combo. Now with the sequels and once the Mando/Andor scenes get mixed in, it'll be very hard to get repeat scenes in back to back ride throughs.

I know it's a loaded stat because of the "transmissions" counting as variations, but they said there's 250 total combinations with the new scenes being added.