Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Galaxy's Edge Disruption

Dec 21, 2018
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Hope this is in the right place. Me and my other half are staying in Aventura over in UOR from August 28th-September 11th coming over from the UK. We usually go around this time almost every year as the September weather is still hot but the parks aren't too crowded, though there isn't really an off season any more.

We actually booked the trip in 2018 hoping that we could go before Galaxy's edge opened as neither of us have any interest in star wars (sorry!). However, here we are with SWGE opening the day after our arrival. Does anyone have any tips for us apart from for us to avoid SWGE and maybe HS all-together? Just hoping the crowds don't affect the other parks too too much...

Thanks! Any help is greatly appreciated!

PS the same happened with the opening of hogsmeade so I guess you could say we're unfortunate... or lucky depending on how you view it.

All attention will be on DHS so you should be fine at the other parks. It may be busier, but all the chaos will be around DHS. Towards the back half of your trip is when HHN starts, so you may see some more influx there.