General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Mad Dog

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
Looks like I'm going to get my repeat rides in on Hagrid's before the May vacation. Spurned on by Mark @UK-Trigg and Dave @Disneyhead refusing to do a long distance toast over the phone with me and telling me to show up in Orlando for one....I scheduled a quick impromptu trip to Florida. So, i'm driving down to Orlando on Tuesday to meet up with my good friends, Mark & Dave. So I'll be off the boards for about a week. Talk to yiu all later.

Andysol

Veteran Member
Jun 21, 2016
Looks like I'm going to get my repeat rides in on Hagrid's before the May vacation. Spurned on by Mark @UK-Trigg and Dave @Disneyhead refusing to do a long distance toast over the phone with me and telling me to show up in Orlando for one....I scheduled a quick impromptu trip to Florida. So, i'm driving down to Orlando on Tuesday to meet up with my good friends, Mark & Dave. So I'll be off the boards for about a week. Talk to you all later.
Have a blast! I'll just miss you as I'm there the 7th-11th.

Reactions: Mad Dog

SkiBum

Veteran Member
Dec 14, 2012
Cincinnati, OH
Looks like I'm going to get my repeat rides in on Hagrid's before the May vacation. Spurned on by Mark @UK-Trigg and Dave @Disneyhead refusing to do a long distance toast over the phone with me and telling me to show up in Orlando for one....I scheduled a quick impromptu trip to Florida. So, i'm driving down to Orlando on Tuesday to meet up with my good friends, Mark & Dave. So I'll be off the boards for about a week. Talk to yiu all later.
I'll be there on the 4th and will warm it up for you.

Andysol

Veteran Member
Jun 21, 2016
Not sure if this has been discussed or not, but if anyone was curious where Express Line is going to be and merge into:

Express will follow the same course as where the current single rider line is up to a point.
It will then branch off and the merge will be in the room where all of Hagrid’s items are.
After the caves and right before large warning sign/ride information that has the screens. Express scanner and camera already installed over there. Themed and ready to go.

VolcanoAye

Sep 15, 2019
Not sure if this has been discussed or not, but if anyone was curious where Express Line is going to be and merge into:

Express will follow the same course as where the current single rider line is up to a point.
It will then branch off and the merge will be in the room where all of Hagrid’s items are.
After the caves and right before large warning sign/ride information that has the screens. Express scanner and camera already installed over there. Themed and ready to go.
do we know when express opens?

Oct 28, 2018
My folks just got back yesterday. They were able to ride a few times during their trip. They loved it! Two-hour waits every time later in the day, but they said it was worth it each time. They did each tweak their backs when they rode in the bike seat. A couple of the turns were very sharp.