Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Ah. good to know. Wondering if they were having issues or just not being used to not have any "mist" like with other attractions since re-opening.

Have fluffy's heads been operational since re-opening?
When i went today, two of the heads were working, just not the far right one. (The 1st head you pass by)

Thank you for the update! I can't believe its finally back, hope it stays. All those times I have reported on it and it's finally fixed. Why do I feel so ridiculously happy about this?:lol:
I was happy too! You arent the only one, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm like 99% sure this is not the actress who plays Umbridge and it's an equity Universal employee who happens to be British. I say this because I know exactly who it would be and Universal has used her before fore Hagrid's grand opening ceremony and she's a performer in Diagon. Maybe i'm wrong, but it'd be way cheaper and they both sound similar.

Yeah, Colleen. Doesn't really sound like her to me but I'll ask around.

Got to ride this again today! They're apparently no longer doing virtual queue.

The scope and scale of this ride is probably the best thing about it.

Last edited:
I have been wondering about the virtual queue - I've been getting on the app and seeing standby wait times so I wasn't sure if they were operating simultaneously.