Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Obviously not the most important thing, but are there workers indeed working on Hagrid's during this time? Could be a blessing in disguise for this ride and maybe it can get closer to full capacity once things re-open. Obviously I want all workers safe however.
Has the ride been testing? Does anyone know?

Yup. Just like starting your car once a week even if you’re not driving it, they’re cycling rides regularly at the major parks.

No idea if they’re working on Hagrids though more than cycling.
HRRR was for sure running the other day

I'm not sure where budgets are at, and staffing, but I do wonder if they're fixing broken effects around the parks at the moment

HRRR was for sure running the other day

I'm not sure where budgets are at, and staffing, but I do wonder if they're fixing broken effects around the parks at the moment
Some techs were always on the schedule for the closure (“core team members”,) but yea, no clue if they’re doing anything more than general keep up/cycling.

I haven't ridden Hagrid yet, but don't most rides have that automated message that says something like "please remain seated, your ride will begin moving momentarily"?

I haven't ridden Hagrid yet, but don't most rides have that automated message that says something like "please remain seated, your ride will begin moving momentarily"?
There have been several reports of the ride restarting without warning. It’s the only time I’ve seen that for a new ride too. Happened to me once, but we were only stopped for a minute. If it had been longer I would’ve been pretty startled for sure.

There have been several reports of the ride restarting without warning. It’s the only time I’ve seen that for a new ride too. Happened to me once, but we were only stopped for a minute. If it had been longer I would’ve been pretty startled for sure.
Whether intentionally or unintentionally, you can't say this ride doesn't fit Hagrid's character.

I had it hang at the drop then dropped. Once down we hung again then launched after a bit. Almost like the tilt on Gringotts, was hung for 5 minutes there once and released without warning. Gringotts was more fun.
I don't think I can comment on the merits of the lawsuit though

I had it hang at the drop then dropped. Once down we hung again then launched after a bit. Almost like the tilt on Gringott's, was hung for 5 minutes there once and released without warning
I don't think I can comment on the merits of the lawsuit though
I had this same experience, but on a shorter timeframe.

I have had the ride stop on me multiple times. It's weird because restart messages are kind of rare. The one time I remember getting a delay message was the longest time I was delayed. This was after "Devil's Snare". The audio message was along the lines of "Our lesson has come to a stop momentarily, these motorbikes can be unpredictable". I think the ride system may make it hard to alert when the vehicles are about to move.