Good Brekafast Options | Inside Universal Forums

Good Brekafast Options

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 21, 2013
Hi All,

During my planning for my next trip, I realized I never had to worry about breakfast in my past trips because I had an apartment offsite. Now that I'm in a hotel room onsite at Cabana, I was curious about good sit down as well as grab and go options in the morning. It could be at Cabana/Sapphire or Citywalk, doesn't matter to me!

Any recommendations? :peace:

Reactions: Coasted
The Bayliner at CBBR has good fast food. For something special the Kitchen at Hard Rock has a buffet so does the Hard Rock cafe in CW. Sapphire has a buffet at Amatista. The hotel buffets are about $20 pp so if you are not that hungry Croissant Moon bakery in IOA and Beverly Hills Boulangerie in USF has light sandwiches.

Starbucks as well.

We did the Amatista breakfast buffet at Sapphire last trip. The buffet was good and we sat on the outdoor patio, located on the lagoon waterway. Great ambiance and just a short walk from Cabana Bay. And it's right next to the boat dock for a nice trip to the parks.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Hi All,

During my planning for my next trip, I realized I never had to worry about breakfast in my past trips because I had an apartment offsite. Now that I'm in a hotel room onsite at Cabana, I was curious about good sit down as well as grab and go options in the morning. It could be at Cabana/Sapphire or Citywalk, doesn't matter to me!

Any recommendations? :peace:

Also Starbucks at the resorts have good grab and go options.

We did the Amatista breakfast buffet at Sapphire last trip. The buffet was good and we sat on the outdoor patio, located on the lagoon waterway. Great ambiance and just a short walk from Cabana Bay. And it's right next to the boat dock for a nice trip to the parks. Thank you for sharing your valuable information.

Reactions: Mad Dog
We did the Amatista breakfast buffet at Sapphire last trip. The buffet was good and we sat on the outdoor patio, located on the lagoon waterway. Great ambiance and just a short walk from Cabana Bay. And it's right next to the boat dock for a nice trip to the parks. Thank you for sharing your valuable information.
Welcome to the IU Forums. :)....Good choice for breakfast.