Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Google Maps Updates StreetView for UO

violarum

Premium Member
Oct 5, 2009
peregrine woods
It's true! You can see your favorite attractions [except for the WWoHP ;)] in streetview on Google Maps! HRRR is there and everything, all in HD. This excites me greatly!
:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

TO SEE IT:
-Go to Google Maps
-Type in the following in the search bar:
28.475406,-81.46873
-Click and drag the yellow man to the blue streets on the map
-Enjoy!

Last edited:
Now that I've shaken off the daze from Ralph's avatar...

Isn't it weird that Google put in street view for the parks? Not that I'm complaining. Just kind of odd. Also, I noticed some of the pics were way out of date.

Disney completely modeled WDW in 3d and put it on. The problem is that it takes FOREVER to load, so it's just not worth it. D:
It's really cool, though.

I know this thread is super old, but I just noticed something funny. When walking around IOA, if you go up to Mythos the face in the rock (the largest one, with the waterfall) is blurred out by the face recognition because it looks so realistic :lol:

/Easilyentertained :look:

Shoot, you guys are such teases. I thought they had finally updated this. I grumble every time I see the Universal 360 globes in the lagoon...