1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Grand Avenue/Grand Park (Muppets)

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios' started by Nick, Jul 26, 2017.

1. WAJAS98

WAJAS98 Veteran Member

I can’t see them getting rid of Muppet Vision. The crowd during my show laughed at most of the jokes, and the only thing that’s really old about it is the people at the end. It mostly still holds up.

Plus, I asked the attendants, and they said it still regularly gets close to filling up every showing. It does however barely ever have a wait longer than the length of the current show.

Coolbfitz, belloq87, Nick and 3 others like this.
  2. jtsalien

jtsalien Hello. I'm the Doctor. Basically, run. Premium Member

How dare you bump this thread so close to D23 and scare the poop out of me?! :chainsaw:

TBH I'd be more upset about losing MV3D than Country Bears.

3. Nick

Nick Staff Member Moderator

So the new bathrooms added to Grand Ave are very, VERY small. Skip out on these for the much larger ones next to Star Tours or near Muppets if you need restrooms.

This is quite unfortunate as these restrooms are along the main path, so they will be used a lot, which makes them being so small even worse. Maybe the Woman’s side is actually adequate though, idk.

SeventyOne likes this.
  4. Alicia

Alicia Premium Member

It’s small. Always a line in there. The ones on the opposite side might be better. Or Gonzos Royal Flush.

Nick and Disneyhead like this.