Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Greetings all ...

Aug 15, 2012
Tis I, your friendly neighborhood Spirit:spidey:

Why am I here? Well, the smileys for one. This place has the best (although DISBOARDS are pretty impressive too)

You may have heard about me. I've been around a long, long time.:ghost:

I consider myself to be Disney Fanboi Royalty having been to every Disney Park in the world (and to have had APs at everyone except for TDR), a regular at UNI's US parks (also have had APs to those, although not now), SW/Aquatica and numerous others. I made my first visit to BGW late this spring and was blown away and it is a favorite of mine now.

Despite the misperception that I hate Disney :doh: or that I enjoy arguing with mindless folks :catfight: neither would be true. I think the last park I visited that I truly didn't like was MGM Great Adventures in Las Vegas during Spring Break 1996 (no, I wasn't on spring break ... just looking :drool5: at the sights!)

Anyway, since there are some friends here, I thought I'd join up and see how the discussions go. I'm a regular on another MAGICal site and a former regular on a site whose discussion boards largely attract giant tumbleweeds these days.

I am a media pro in the real world and tend to know what's going on in the parks UNIverse due to said connections, not because Fred the retired police man from Pittssburgh who drives buses for Disney now and took me from PO-FQ to DAK last week told me that a fifth theme park was coming to WDW based on (fill in yourself ... my faves include villains, Marvel, Star Wars) ... Oh, that topic has been known to get me quite :mad: and could result in me using a :saw: on someone's limbs.

But beyond that, I'm just swell!:ears:

And I look forward to talking with y'all!:cheers:

Welcome again, Spirit! Great to have you here on a site that's a little less MAGICal.

Great to see you here Spirit. Now I won't have to wade through the BS of other forums or beg for links on twitter.

Welcome to my hideaway from my own site...

I am a media pro in the real world and tend to know what's going on in the parks UNIverse due to said connections, not because Fred the retired police man from Pittssburgh who drives buses for Disney now and took me from PO-FQ to DAK last week told me that a fifth theme park was coming to WDW based on (fill in yourself ... my faves include villains, Marvel, Star Wars) ... Oh, that topic has been known to get me quite :mad: and could result in me using a :saw: on someone's limbs.

Bob the busdriver told me the 5th park was going to be voted upon by a social media experiment... it;s between villains, marvel, and starwars ;)