Greetings, programs! | Inside Universal Forums

Greetings, programs!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hello all! Haven't been on any message boards for a while, but I've been lurking here recently and decided to join the fray (imagine my surprise when I tried to register and discovered I had actually signed up in 2012 and never got around to posting!). Some of y'all might know me from teh Twitterz and/or ye olde days on WDWMagic. If not, I love all of the parks just about equally, but am certainly most everything that has been going on around Universal in recent years... especially Volcano Bay! Perpetually heartbroken by the state of Walt Disney World (especially EPCOT, of course), and very hopeful for SeaWorld & Co.

Look forward to chatting with you all!

Hello all! Haven't been on any message boards for a while, but I've been lurking here recently and decided to join the fray (imagine my surprise when I tried to register and discovered I had actually signed up in 2012 and never got around to posting!). Some of y'all might know me from teh Twitterz and/or ye olde days on WDWMagic. If not, I love all of the parks just about equally, but am certainly most everything that has been going on around Universal in recent years... especially Volcano Bay! Perpetually heartbroken by the state of Walt Disney World (especially EPCOT, of course), and very hopeful for SeaWorld & Co.

'Ello, 'ello!

:cheers:

Reactions: Mr. EPCOT

You're always welcome back into the iMessage chat dude. We miss you.

Its great to see that you stumbled on our way! Can't wait to have great chats on the forums!

Welcome to the friendly world of the OU Forums. :cheers: