Greetings you may call me..... | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

Greetings you may call me.....

keeper

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2010
keeper and I already see many friends about the board. Nice to see some familiar faces. I used to frequent IOACentral and have participated in some of the HHN forums but have been seeking a Universal based forum for some time. To see a theme park forum with more Universal posts that Disney ones warms my heart. I have been attending the Universal Orlando parks since before opening day and have enjoyed watching them flourish under Comcast's leadership. I recently discovered the podcast which led me here. So far I'm very impressed with what I've seen and hope to be a frequent visitor.