Greetings! | Inside Universal Forums

Greetings!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dec 24, 2012
Winter Park, FL
I've decided I agree with the automated status notification, and should introduce myself. I'm a fan of all the parks and am fortunate to be local, affording the opportunity for frequent visits. My favorite park is Universal Studios Orlando; second favorite is Magic Kingdom; my park love is not limited to one property :) . I'm also a bit of a fan of Halloween Horror Nights, so I always enjoy communicating with those who share the same love.

Thank you for including me amongst you all!

I've decided I agree with the automated status notification, and should introduce myself. I'm a fan of all the parks and am fortunate to be local, affording the opportunity for frequent visits. My favorite park is Universal Studios Orlando; second favorite is Magic Kingdom; my park love is not limited to one property :) . I'm also a bit of a fan of Halloween Horror Nights, so I always enjoy communicating with those who share the same love.

Thank you for including me amongst you all!

Then you've come to the right site! Welcome!