Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Grinchmas 2016

Feb 2, 2013
Arizona.
Might as well start this now.

From the most recent Photo Update from Inside Universal; preparation is already beginning for this year's show, with Christmas lighting already starting to come up for Universal Blvd, Minion Way, the Lower Lot and French Street.

30084199972_8a70200565_b.jpg

29902946890_dc0b3f1706_b.jpg

(You can find more pictures of the current work being done in the most recent Photo Update linked Here)

Are you all excited for the return of Universal's offerings for the Holiday? What are some things that you guys are hoping happens for this year? I would love to hear those down below!!

I wonder if they will eventually change the aesthetic to match the upcoming Grinch movie next year, or possibly even change the theme to Rudolph anytime soon due to the recent Dreamworks acquisition.

I wonder if they will eventually change the aesthetic to match the upcoming Grinch movie next year, or possibly even change the theme to Rudolph anytime soon due to the recent Dreamworks acquisition.

I believe that the upcoming Grinch Adaptation has been delayed a year..and if SWO is like anything; don't expect to see Rudolph anytime soon.

Some days over December, USH closes early like 7pm. Will the lights be on by then ?

Sorry, I am from abroad, and it gets dark only by 7.45pm over here in this part of the world.

I would love to see them decorate the Potter land for Christmas but as far as I know they've never done that in Orlando, have they? Seems like a missed opportunity to make it look really amazing for the season. 

I would love to see them decorate the Potter land for Christmas but as far as I know they've never done that in Orlando, have they? Seems like a missed opportunity to make it look really amazing for the season. 

For what it's worth, there have been multiple rumors that Orlando would get some Holiday festivities for this year as Japan has been celebrating the holidays in Hogsmeade as well.

*Crosses fingers they decorate Universal Blvd. with more than just christmas lights along the edges.* 

Oh.... is there any parade at USH ?

When I was at USF years back, they had a Macy's parade.

Other than the Xmas decorations and lights, what do I expect to see for Grinchmas ?

No parade but what's the special events and activities?