Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion

Small updates and some research.

It was noted by that Starlord is holding the orb with the power stone. Deduction is power = energy. Or something. So.... woof.

Also references to Epcot might be limited to the queue, similar to what they did in DCA with Mission Breakout.

Also break out that WDWNT layout for reference as construction starts.

Small updates and some research.

It was noted by that Starlord is holding the orb with the power stone. Deduction is power = energy. Or something. So.... woof.

Also references to Epcot might be limited to the queue, similar to what they did in DCA with Mission Breakout.

Also break out that WDWNT layout for reference as construction starts.

Yeah, Tom Corless is saying that Ellen's dinos might be staying.

WG92e7oE2Fc

Dinosaurs would be no more out of place in a Guardians ride than they were on a ride about energy if you ask me. With the 1990s re-do, they even had Bill Nye clarify that fossil fuels did not come from dinosaurs, but from other plants and organisms that died out before the time of the dinosaurs. "Dinosaurs are just cool!" he says to play it off like it's necessary for Ellen's energy lesson, sheesh.

Dinosaurs would be no more out of place in a Guardians ride than they were on a ride about energy if you ask me. With the 1990s re-do, they even had Bill Nye clarify that fossil fuels did not come from dinosaurs, but from other plants and organisms that died out before the time of the dinosaurs. "Dinosaurs are just cool!" he says to play it off like it's necessary for Ellen's energy lesson, sheesh.
So he's the guy that started all the "fake news/alternative facts" BS. ;):lol: Nye the Lie.

But it's Peter Quill in EPCOT Center in the '80s. And at that point Universe of Energy had Dinosaurs.

That does not look appealing.

To me, it depends on how much spinning. It doesn't sound like it's out of control spinning and thus not a spin-and-spew coaster. I am hoping that it is more of a way to point us towards a screen with the coaster's motion "saving us" from something or reacting to the screen activity.