Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Guardians of the Galaxy - Awesome Mix Live!

I'm not thrilled with it, either! Should be in Hollywood Studios or Tomorrowland.
Dare I say... if at all? Idk just me here I guess haha. It just feels the most unnatural of shows to me. Like the Dr Strange show in DCA sounds great and somewhat fits in more with the character, but idk bout this one. Ah well, hoping the ride for them is great. Guardians will likely be a major draw for Epcot between this and then once the ride opens though I don't doubt that.

Dare I say... if at all? Idk just me here I guess haha. It just feels the most unnatural of shows to me. Like the Dr Strange show in DCA sounds great and somewhat fits in more with the character, but idk bout this one. Ah well, hoping the ride for them is great. Guardians will likely be a major draw for Epcot between this and then once the ride opens though I don't doubt that.
The doctor strange show will be little more than enchanted tales with belle.

The doctor strange show will be little more than enchanted tales with belle.
Oh god thats disappointing. If its Enchanted Tales with Belle but for Adults, I'm okay with that. The tech in Enchanted Tales was cool when I did this with my nephew and niece.

But just adds to my point I'm so unimpressed with everything they've done with Marvel/Star Wars lately (arguably my 2 favorite properties past Nintendo and Potter) minus Rise that I just don't have much faith in the Avengers Campus whatsoever. This brief Guardians stuff adds to that. Who knows though, maybe I'm just sour about all things Disney Parks and Marvel haha. Hoping for the best however. Anytime I've talked with someone in the know about the Guardians coaster is that its "Huge", which we can see from the building but idk thats a good description. As always, hoping for the best.

Oh god thats disappointing. If its Enchanted Tales with Belle but for Adults, I'm okay with that. The tech in Enchanted Tales was cool when I did this with my nephew and niece.

But just adds to my point I'm so unimpressed with everything they've done with Marvel/Star Wars lately (arguably my 2 favorite properties past Nintendo and Potter) minus Rise that I just don't have much faith in the Avengers Campus whatsoever. This brief Guardians stuff adds to that. Who knows though, maybe I'm just sour about all things Disney Parks and Marvel haha. Hoping for the best however. Anytime I've talked with someone in the know about the Guardians coaster is that its "Huge", which we can see from the building but idk thats a good description. As always, hoping for the best.
You’re crapping all over this show without having seen it though. There’s video of it in this thread.

Does the show belong in WS? No. But is it good? yes.

You’re crapping all over this show without having seen it though. There’s video of it in this thread.

Does the show belong in WS? No. But is it good? yes.
Watched the video, not the same as seeing it in person but I've formed my opinion haha.

I still don't see how this is any more out of place than a Billy Joel cover band or a "how-to-draw Mickey" class or a dozen other concepts that have ended up in the America Gardens theater. Much like a Joffreys stand, we can have a few things in World Showcase not particularly tied to any nation.

I still don't see how this is any more out of place than a Billy Joel cover band or a "how-to-draw Mickey" class or a dozen other concepts that have ended up in the America Gardens theater. Much like a Joffreys stand, we can have a few things in World Showcase not particularly tied to any nation.
I miss Barbie: Live!