Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion

That severely undersells the attraction.
I mean this describes Gringotts somewhat well for the ride portion.... and I think most find that enjoyable. Less Spider-Man, more spinny fun coaster with LOTS of screens surrounding you with scenery. That’s basically the gist I’ve gotten from the people I know. Im almost positive all pre show material is screens but I don’t rule out an AA for the queue. This is very expensive to my knowledge and I can’t imagine thays all on screens. I think this will be very fun from everything I know, but with the 2 hr waits it’ll have by being at Epcot I think reaction will be relatively mixed. I’m hyped tho

Hopefully a little more exciting than Gringotts. That thing is like 10% coaster and 90% 3D ride.
I expect they're taking their notes from things like the Hyperspace Mountain overlay and expanding it to a massive scale (screen/coaster wise)

I'm honestly just thrilled that Epcot is getting something other than a boat ride that talks to me about plants or Mexico or snowmen

I am just wishing and hoping this is a fun ride with lots of Rocket. He is my favorite MCU character and the idea of him being in a ride at WDW makes me giddy. I have some how managed to stay totally in the dark about the GoTG overlay at California Adventure. Want to try to keep it that way till I manage to get out there again.

Basically if I have wise cracking Rocket throughout and the ride is fun on an Everest level I’ll be happy...and buying all the merch.

This is something Epcot has needed for a long time, but I am very worried about it's ride capacity with only 12 seats per train (unless they're doing 4 cars per train).

Same, and I think this one will be significantly better of a ride than TRON. It doesn't fit the park, but at least it will be a good ride, which is something EPCOT has been lacking for a long time IMO
Yes, I will need a few years to accept it as part of Epcot...but...It's a freaking coaster!

I still don't think we know enough particulars to really have any idea how good of a ride this is actually going to be, and the people who do know some particulars aren't talking.