Guess The Ticket Price in 2016. | Inside Universal Forums

Guess The Ticket Price in 2016.

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 19, 2013
Los Angeles California
Just as in the parking structure thread, where you guess the date of when it opens. Guess what the price of tickets will be in 2016 when Potter opens.

​
 ​
 ​
Here is my guess​
 ​
                                                                     2014                  2016​
 ​
 1-Day/year pass                                         $84                    $96*​
 ​
Parking                                                       $16                    $20​
 ​
V.I.P                                                                  $319-349           $399-419​
 ​
Front of Line Up charge                                        $55-85 extra      $65-95 extra​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Value SELECT Annual Pass**                     $84                    $129​
 ​
Value Annual Pass                                     $109                   $189​
 ​
No Blackout Annual Pass                          $139                   $249​
 ​
Premium Annual Pass                               $179                   $299​
 ​
                     1-Day Blackout Ticket                               $30                    $40 or eliminated.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
*The Buy a Day, Get The Year Free is eliminated.​
** Value Select AP is the replacement for the BADGYF pass.​
 ​

I really think we will see a massive increase in price, just as Disneyland did with Carsland.

Last edited by a moderator:
USH will still have a blackout day ticket. and a heads up, FOLS got up to 105 for the upgrade this year and they got rid of a attraction. expect 75-125 upgrades

I agree that BDGY pass will no longer be available beginning summer 2015 in preparation for HP to open summer 2016.

It would be foolish to offer free admission to the lowest pass for opening day of HP

I agree that BDGY pass will no longer be available beginning summer 2015 in preparation for HP to open summer 2016.

It would be foolish to offer free admission to the lowest pass for opening day of HP
That's probably when I'll stop going to USH for a while. Currently I only like 3 attractions and the BDGY pass is an incredibly good value. I can't see myself shelling out $80 a pop just to ride Jurassic Park.

If BTTF was still there I'd go no matter what :V

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Allen The Actor
I believe Disney will hit $100 by 2016.  I think Universal will be $94 by then.  No way Universal is going to match Disneyland Resort.  No way!!!

Universal seriously needs to get their attraction count up!  Spinners and small coasters do the trick!

Reactions: Ryan