Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

H.R. Bloodengutz Presents: Holidays of Horror

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Join creature feature host, H.R. Bloodengutz, in his final televised broadcast as he presents a holiday SCARE-athon guaranteed to cleave you screaming for more.

Discuss Here!

I think I saw him do it the other day for the people behind us, but it must've not been a very loud noise if I missed it. I like talking to one of the cast's H.R. so I will have to ask him next time! :)

It was definitely still around Sunday night. It was talked about on another site that it appears that it needs to recharge, so in between fires, he will just come out and try to scare without the rifle.

Pilgrim rifle is back. Also, I had Bloodengutz push the button. One of the sounds is the laugh from the queue before the Munsters theme plays.

Last edited:
I typed these up in a note on my phone during the queue video. In case anyone wanted the movie names for each room:

Valentine's Day: VD 2: The Recurrence
Independence Day: Uncle Sam Wants You!
Easter: The Feaster Bunny
Arbor Day: When the Bowels Break The Legs Will Fall
St Patrick's Day: St. Patrick's Day: Get Lucked
President's Day: Undead President's Day II: The Reelection
Thanksgiving: Thankskilling
Christmas: Ho Ho Homicide

I remember watching Donnie Darko when I was little so I had a childhood fear of bunnies. :lol:
So once I heard there was going to be an Easter room in this house I was a little unnerved, and of course the first time in the house he got me. Possibly the scariest thing I have ever saw at HHN. After the Easter room I was still screaming from the bunny.. :lol: