Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how they will handle the transistion from indoor dark forest floor to bright and sunny final launch/turn lol. I can see this being a more immersive ride than it already is, at night
Yes this was my thought as well, i dont know how to justify dark to light without a cave which this is not. Interesting:_:

I feel like they're going to not mention the unicorn. I mean, if the story is we have to go find a unicorn, it's anticlimactic to know it's waiting for us...right?
Yea, they're never gonna announce the unicorn... but it's at the end of the commercial, so cats out of the bag. But now technically they can still say "... and more" at the end of every description of the creatures in press releases.

that's a pretty cool looking AA...I wish we could see it in motion though...

So...seeing this makes me wish more of the ride was indoors...
I think that, but then I realize we already have Forbidden Journey with indoors stuff. I like how spread out and real this ride is going to be. I wanna feel real wind in my face, not fans blowing in the dark like Gringotts. Ya' know?

This gonna be good at night though. So good.

I'd be fine if he wasn't, but I think it goes without saying that would be everyone's preference. Even if it's minor.

Yeah, I couldn’t tell from the pictures and the post made it sound like the centaur might be off in the distance a bit

Man, it looks cool, though

My guess: we drop and the centaur warns us “The Forest isn’t safe” like he does in Sorcerer’s Stone before we launch out of the building

I have a feeling it'll be more confrontational. Outside of Hagrid, and to a lesser extent Harry (of which really only Firenze was nice to him), the Centaurs don't like it when outsiders tread on their territory.

With his bow drawn in the image I have a feeling it's going to be more of a "GTF out of my forrest!" type warning before we shoot out.

I hope we'll be seeing some sort of light blocker door that opens at the last second when we launch out of the drop track building, perhaps something similar to the sound barriers on Mummy that drop down between Imhotep and the treasure room.
There is a curve in the track up ahead after the drop that may act as a natural light barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.