Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a notification from Google Photos today showing me pictures from a year ago today and I found this
View attachment 8086
If I hadn’t known, I would’ve had no idea that they had two massive inverts sitting right there. Amazing to see how much the area has changed in this time.
The rain adds to the effect

I know that some don't want this ride to have anything to do with dragons but I'm thinking that a dragon might figure more prominently into this ride for a number of reasons:

1. This would be nice continuity from Forbidden Journey...."Haven't seen a dragon, have ye?" - Hagrid

2. Dragons are very popular with the general public....it makes sense to feature a creature that has wide appeal.

3. This ride replaces a ride that featured dragons.
This is true...the connection with Hagrid and the dragon would be fun

The rain adds to the effect
It only got worse as the day went on
image0.jpg

So, when we are going backwards and around the curve, we will be staring right at the drop-track building. What are they going to do to that giant flat wall? At the curves closest, there is hardly any space to plant anything but a begonia or two.

So, when we are going backwards and around the curve, we will be staring right at the drop-track building. What are they going to do to that giant flat wall? At the curves closest, there is hardly any space to plant anything but a begonia or two.
A few trees and a mural? Or the tried and tested rock work.
I think it will be rock work.

My guess will be a mixture of tree's and rockwork; as the rockwork covers the visible portion of showbuilding facing Hogsmeade.

Status
Not open for further replies.