Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 378 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man seeing that Beastly Kingdom stuff there makes me a sad boy.

So, I guess that's the reason they've kept the Dragon in the logo for so long? Because they've been trying to ressurect the concept but kept failing? I'm surprised they kept in there for as long as they have, considering...

Reactions: HPFred
I had hoped so, but probably not. Maybe 1?

My guess is a musion preshow or musion effects for critters somewhere, kinda like the screen-based native and fire effects at Skull Island’s queue.
....and if they do an AA as good as the Skull Island witch doctor scene, I'll be happy. That's my fav pre show in Orlando. I even stop & watch it while I'm walking by in the Express line.

I mean, it is his car. I could see him and Hagrid in a preshow musion setting up the plot like Gringotts. Then maybe he’s in the car later?

Perhaps Arthur and Hagrid share the preshow together, similar to how Bill and Blordak share the preshow scene to Gringotts? And then in the course of the attraction, you see Hagrid in the structure prior to Launch 2 and Arthur in a musion bit for the Devils Snare?

EDIT: Bio comes to save the day!!

Last edited:
So, add this to the rumor mill..Arthur Weasley is apparently going to appear in the ride, with the original actor too.

The Rumor Queue: Harry Potter and the Forbidden Forest roller coaster details

They also mention the Sirius Black Motorbikes featured and enhanced, with the attraction lasting 3 minutes.
:huh: *scratches head* I guess you could have Arthur in the preshow, but I feel like the whole devils snare rescue scene can be more dramatic with a mysterious voice saving us. Then, just before we turn around the corner to the unload they are revealed waving at us. I personally was really hoping it would be Sirius Black or someone more like Remus, Moodey, or a student but that was just a dream of mine. Arthur isn’t who i was expecting but I’ll just hope for the best :shrug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.